Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Work Control Supervisor
MCAS – Beaufort, SC
Full-Time / Exempt
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly-owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work: The primary purpose of this position is to oversee and manage work control activities in direct support of the MCAS – Beaufort project site.
- Responsible to the Project Manager for all aspects of Work/Production Control activities to ensure timely and cost-effective accomplishment of work assigned to the department.
- Provides daily management/oversight, ensuring customer requests, Service Orders, and Job Orders are processed quickly.
- Serve as a database steward, responsible for managing data quality.
- Combine data, processes, and tools to help plan and manage facilities strategically.
- Perform record keeping and data maintenance as required, maintaining optimal oversight/data integrity.
- Generate reports and briefings/presentations for management and senior leadership.
- Assist with all facets of facilities Operations and Maintenance work.
- Sets work priorities for the section based on Government priorities, company policy, and good judgment.
- Implements improved work methods and procedures to increase productivity and customer service.
- Review customer feedback systems to ensure excellent customer service and that the workers receive feedback, good and bad. Coordinates directly with customers to resolve difficulties and keep current on customer desires and problems. And ensure that the service provided is of the highest quality.
- Ensure program execution in accordance with the government’s budget and timelines.
- Provide program management with reports and project status on request. Work with all division personnel to create process improvements.
- Monitor and promote optimal customer satisfaction.
- Manages vendor relationships.
- Prepares and distributes work orders to each shop.
- Schedules service calls and notifies crew members.
- Assists with oversight of inventory and distribution of materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience providing the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to support facilities management and work control management.
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED.
- Specialized experience for a major US military installation is preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including the use of office software (MS Windows, MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) required.
- Must have a working knowledge of work management systems/software/programs (e.g., MAXIMO).
- The position also requires an interface on many technical/facilities maintenance issues with the customer. As such, knowledge of various preventive maintenance models is desirable.
- Possess strong analytic skills to process large quantities of data quickly and accurately and be able to perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify trends, anomalies, errors, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks in a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules under pressure of deadlines while maintaining acceptable performance standards.
- Must be able to work alternate and extended shift schedules when necessary to meet the customer’s mission requirements, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to perform On-call duties and report to work within the required timeframe from notification.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be able to complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check. To operate a company vehicle, as defined by Company policy, must have a safe driving record.
- Must have practical knowledge of worksite safety, occupational hazards, and standard safety practices.
- Must be able to work in a team or alone and change jobs on short notice.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company Paid Short Term Disability, Basic Life, & AD&D
- Employee Paid Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life, and AD&D for Dependents
- Accrued Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.