Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Job Title: Strategic Planning Coordinator
Job Location: Remote
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: 5% to 10%
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Strategic Planning Coordinator Intern will assist in developing the strategic and long-range goals of the organization including proposals to enter new markets and to expand existing market presence.
- Collaborates with executives to assist in developing long-range, strategic goals for the organization.
- Identifies and reviews pricing and market trends; analyzes and applies this information in development of strategies for individual market segments.
- Monitors business climate, trends in technology and development, and government activity in areas of the company’s current and anticipated contracts.
- Assist in new business initiatives and pilot programs; based on results, makes, recommends, and implements adjustments and modifications.
- Collaborates with business units and line managers to produce business and product plans that are profitable; evaluates these plans on a periodic basis.
- Assist in drafting and revising current written plans.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of business administration, management, and business forecasting strategies and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- MBA in Business, Marketing, or industry-related field required.
- Five years of experience in the industry or acting as a consultant on major strategic planning projects required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.