Subsidiary: KIRA Training Services
Job Title: Production Control Technician
Job Location: USAF Academy, CO
Labor Category: Non-Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: N/A
Temporary Position: Estimated completion 3/24/2022
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies whollyowned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The primary purpose of this position is to provide cradle-to-grave management of work order accounting from initial customer service interface to work order closeout.
- Responsible for day-to-day operation of the Work Control Center.
- Provide direction and assistance to applicable shops for scheduling, resource accountability, and closeout of facilities and infrastructure work order and preventive maintenance requirements.
- Provide customer interface for receiving service calls in person, telephonically, or electronically.
- Create work orders in AWIMS and Maximo databases and classifies work orders according to priority.
- Notify shop supervisor/leads immediately of Priority 1 Emergency work requirements.
- Work with the Logistics Support/Supply Department to ensure they update materials status of work orders in accounting systems.
- Transfer labor hours from craftsmen timesheets into AWIMS and Maximo.
- Assists with management and accountability of the key control, Facility Manager and Dig Permit programs.
- Input data from work documents for assigned shops which could include labor hours and associated trade codes, any notes pertaining to specified work.
- Validate the accuracy of ongoing and/or completion information.
- Keep track of all assigned work documents and provides up-to-date status to assigned shops and the work management system.
- Prints, sorts, and distributes a variety of work documents such as service calls, project work orders and preventative maintenance task documents to appropriate shops.
- Maintains and files all completed work documents, and other pertinent information pertaining to each facility.
- Generate and print a variety of reports or requirements for submission to the Government, assigned shops or various requestors.
- Support other Work Control staff as needed or directed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be vaccinated in accordance with all Executive Orders, Government mandates or requirements, contractual requirements, and company policy
- One-year experience in administrative office setting providing the necessary skills to perform the tasks of the position.
- Data entry skills and accuracy utilizing various databases/software required.
- Must possess the ability to work in a high-volume office area and interface in a positive manner with coworkers and the customer.
- Must possess the ability to work in a team or alone and be able to change jobs on short notice.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of office automation software (MS Windows, MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Access, and Excel) required.
- Must successfully complete a National Agency Check with Inquiries (Tier 1) background check.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check.
- For positions requiring use of a Company and/or Customer vehicle, must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.