Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Subsidiary: KIRA Training Services
Job Title: Electronic Warfare Electronic Technician III
Job Location: Cherry Point, NC
Job Classification: Non-Exempt – CBA
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: 25%
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Electronics Technician Maintenance III applies advanced technical knowledge to solve complex problems that typically cannot be solved solely by referencing manufacturers' manuals or similar documents. Examples of such problems include determining the location and density of circuitry, evaluating electromagnetic radiation, isolating malfunctions, and incorporating engineering, changes. Work typically requires an understanding of the interrelationships of circuits, exercising independent judgment in performing such tasks as making circuit analyses, calculating wave forms, and tracing relationships in signal flow, using complex test instruments such as high frequency pulse generators, frequency synthesizers, distortion analyzers, and complex computer control equipment. Work may be reviewed by supervisor for general compliance with accepted practices. This position may provide technical guidance to lower level technicians.
- Performs systems maintenance and operations as assigned by Lead, Supervisor, or Manager IAW all applicable Work Instructions and SOP.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge to solve unusually complex problems that typically cannot be solved, by interpreting manufacturer’s manuals or similar documents.
- Initiates and or assists in implementing Engineering Changes, Configuration Management, Job Qualification Standards (JQS), Work Instructions (WI), and procedures.
- As a senior technician/Operator, applies advanced technical knowledge in complex troubleshooting, isolating malfunctions, repairing to the component level, and incorporating engineering changes.
- Work typically requires detailed understanding of the interrelationships of analog, digital, mechanical, network, and RF operating system diagnostics and circuits.
- Exercises independent judgment on tasks such as making circuit analyses, calculating waveforms, and tracing relationships in signal flow.
- Uses complex test instruments such as pulse generators, spectrum analyzers, distortion analyzers, computer analytical equipment, time domain reflectometers, bit error rate testers, network analyzers.
- Trains lower-level technicians on the use of new and complex test equipment.
- Provides technical guidance to lower-level technicians.
- Operates and maintains systems IAW applicable Work Instructions.
- Contacts outside agencies and companies in cases were advance technical difficulties require additional information or assistance, adhering to security protocols.
- The senior Technician III at BT-11 will perform site supervisory function, such as liaison with military personnel, safety issues, and directing work of all contractor site personnel.
- Performs organizational and intermediate-level trouble shooting and repair of equipment.
- Ensure all work performed on your sites adheres to environmental, safety, and health standards related to the activity, including the wearing of all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Must cease work and notify lead, supervisor, and manager of all unsafe conditions.
- Must ensure their and site personnel successfully complete all assigned training and ensure its entry into their training jackets, to include but not limited to monthly CTTR training assigned in SharePoint, government assigned training in TWMS, and all other non-recurring training as assigned.
- Must ensure that the sections work is accurately documented in IEMS.
- Work is scheduled by a section lead, a supervisor, or a manager based on mission schedule and fleet requirements.
- Mission support may require shifting of schedules to accommodate fleet readiness and to ensure proper crew rest.
- High School Diploma
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Five years’ related experience involved in four (4) or more of the following electronic systems:
- Digital/analog signal processing;
- Synchro-servo circuits;
- Radar and radar theory;
- Electromechanical devices;
- Video signal processing and recording;
- Communications (multiplexer equipment);
- Digital/analog computer systems;
- High voltage power supplies;
- Test Equipment;
- Optical equipment;
- RF signal processing;
- Antenna systems;
- Low voltage AC equipment;
- Auto-Transfer (UPS) equipment;
- Computer Networking;
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.