Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Subsidiary: KIRA Training Services
Job Title: Carpenter
Job Location: USAFA, CO
Labor Category: Non-Exempt l CBA
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- The installation, maintenance, or repair of general structural construction, framing, building and installation of cabinets, stairs or trim work
- Installation and repair of wall-coverings such as drywall, paneling, vinyl celotex, Masonite sheeting, veneer, curtain/drapes, rubber and wood cove base
- working from blueprints, drawings, layouts, or other specifications
- working standard computations relating to various requirements; and using a variety of carpenter’s hand tools and measuring instruments.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years journey-level experience and/or formal vocational/technical training. Each complete year of accredited college education in a related field may be substituted for the equivalent number of years of required experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.