Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Job Title: Capture Manager
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO; Fairfax, VA; Remote
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: Up to 50% of the time
Pay: $150,000 – $225,000
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The ideal candidate will possess prior business development/capture management and proven results within the Federal market, specifically with Base Operations Support (BOS) Contracts in the Federal Government market. The candidate will possess a BOS background that enables them to develop opportunity pursuit strategies, win themes, technical discriminators, and the ability to communicate effectively with technical leaders, procurement/legal principals, architects and business leaders. He/she needs demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Lead and facilitate win strategy development sessions including technical, management, teaming, past performance, staffing, and pricing.
- Lead the development of customer profiles, including customer needs, issues, desires, and biases.
- Lead and coordinate competitive assessments, determining the strengths and weaknesses of THTBC and potential competitors.
- Collaborate with Corporate/Division Leaders and SMEs to develop solutions that offer customers recognized value, are price competitive, executable, and will be evaluated favorably.
- Prepare and lead Milestone Reviews to the corporate leadership, and other reviews as required once opportunity has been assigned.
- Manage capture personnel required for the pursuit of opportunities, and effectively lead growth within the Federal Government market.
- Drive qualified opportunities through the Gate Review process to achieve proposal win.
- Lead business development and capture efforts, including agency/customer contacts initiation, opportunity identification and analysis, competitive intelligence gathering, gap analysis, teaming strategies development, and terms & agreements negotiation in collaboration with the internal Legal, Contracts, and Pricing teams.
- Identify new business opportunities and generate qualified leads – leveraging existing relationships and customers.
- Provide capture leadership for Technical, Staffing, and Pricing Strategies in advance of Bid/No Bid Gate reviews and Blue Team solutions.
- Identify, influence, and secure federal contracts within assigned government agencies or accounts.
- Cultivate and expand relationships with federal government stakeholders and industry partners.
- Support THTBC proposal teams in creating compliant, responsive, and solution-focused winning RFP responses.
- Contribute to THTBC strategic planning by linking opportunity pursuit activities to the overarching THTBC Strategic Plan.
- Communicate opportunity status to senior management during capture process Gate Reviews and milestones.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements, needs, and challenges, ensuring alignment with ANG MSS capabilities.
- Perform opportunity analysis and research using tools such as SAM, FPDS, GovWin, Customer Forecasts, and other sources.
- Draft, develop, and review proposal documentation, technical approach documents, resumes, past performance, and related submittals.
- Update all internal CRM opportunities weekly.
- Demonstrate exceptional ability to map solutions to customer requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.A. is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Capture Management with direct experience and demonstrated success with large BOS opportunities of at least $100 Million in value.
- Ability to work multiple capture assignments at the same time.
- Experience working on proposals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Experience working with senior management and organization’s multiple disciplines (technical, operations, business development, pricing, contracts, etc.).
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet schedules.
- Ability to work well in a team in high pressure environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project.
- Ability to develop and improve upon processes related to Capture Management.
- The ideal candidate would come with an established network within the BOS market they can call upon for Teaming activities and market/opportunity development.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.