Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Company: T&H Services
Job Title: Accounting Clerk III / Buyer II
Job Location: Fort Carson, CO
Labor Category: SCA
Pay: $22.50/hr + $4.80 Health and Welfare Allotment
SUMMARY – Responsible for the procurement, processing and review of all department purchasing needs. Purchase assigned materials and services at the lowest cost considerations of quality, service, company procedures and Best Value for T&H Services and Fort Carson.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with the department supervisors and Clerks/Material Schedule Coordinators to ensure that all orders are purchased at the lowest possible cost in the appropriate timeline.
- Review all new supplier orders. Contact suppliers to determine classification, terms of sale and other necessary information. Ensure that supplier is accurately set up in MAXIMO.
- Review all contracts presented with order, modify and signed. Identify orders where contracts are necessary, secure those contracts and process orders.
- Place orders to appropriate suppliers
- Expedite problems regarding order delivery, damaged shipments, shipping errors, etc. Assist with resolving billing errors.
- Perform cost/price analysis for routine orders.
- Oversee and follow up on pending and return orders to ensure processing is accomplished in minimal timeframe.
- Meet with suppliers.
- Ensures compliance with applicable government regulations. (FAR)
- Draft and submit requests for approval to COR and other Representatives of the DPW as required and/or needed.
- Confer with customers, supervisors, sub-contractors, and others to exchange information and resolve problems.
- Other duties assigned by department supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must have excellent computer skills, the ability to communicate via email and/or telephone with complete information and explanations, and the ability to learn and apply established procedures and techniques.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Preferred but not required: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field from a four-year college or university is preferred but not required. A minimum of least two years of responsible warehouse experience, purchasing; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.